Join a League - Be Social - Have Fun - Win Prize Money

Welcome to

SDGayBowling.org

We Bowl @ Kearny Mesa Bowl

7585 Clairemont Mesa Blvd.

San Diego, CA 92111

(858) 279-1501

SCROLL

Bowling is for EVERYONE!

Bowling is a Great way to Socialize and have Fun. 95% of the our league bowlers are LGBT and the other 5% are very LGBT friendly and supportive. Come on in and JOIN THE FUN!

If you have any questions, let us know using the contact link below!

High Rollers

(Summer 16)

Wednesdays @ 6:15PM

Starting May 11th

Weekly Fees $20

Contact: Judy Thompson

Phone: (619) 540-5297

Email: Judy Thompson

Rainbow League

(Winter 16-17)

Thursdays @ 6:15PM

Starting Sept 8th

 

Teams of (Any) 5

(Men, Women, or Mixed)

Join as a Single Bowler,

a Couple or a Full Team!

New Bowlers DON'T BE SHY

ALL are WELCOME!

 

Weekly Fees $20

Contact: David Hilbish

Phone: (619) 818-4869

Email: David Hilbish

Easy Pick-Ups

(Winter 16-17)

Sundays @ 12PM

Starting Sept 11th

Weekly Fees $15

Contact: Ron Sperry

Phone: (619) 339-8033

Email: Ron Sperry

SD Gay Bowling Leagues

Bowling is for EVERYONE!

Bowling is a Great way to Socialize and have Fun. 95% of the our league bowlers are LGBT and the other 5% are very LGBT friendly and supportive. Come on in and JOIN THE FUN!

If you have any questions, let us know using the contact form below!

 

SDGayBowling Leagues are hosted by Kearny Mesa Bowl

7585 Clairemont Mesa Blvd. - San Diego, CA 92111

 

Your Event Here

Contact Us Today!

Contact - SDGayBowling.org



SD Gay Bowling

Your Place For LGBT Leagues and Tournaments in San Diego!